ProKabaddi Season 4 Predictions

Who will win 2016 Season 4 Pro Kabaddi?

Messy Fractals’s 2016 ProKabaddi forecast uses a regression model to estimate Raid and Defense Strengths of all players based on their performance in the earlier seasons and current matches to calculate each team’s chances of advancing to the playoffs. Player strengths are updated after every match. Probabilities are based on 5,000 simulations and updated based on current form.

Each raid, each tackle, each minute spent on bench will change the way the game unfolds

Read more: How this works | Player Ratings

FINALS, HYDERABAD | 31st Jul

PKL Season 4 will have a champion who has been previously crowned as the new champion for the first time in the history of Pro Kabaddi.

Image Courtesy: PKL Media

Image Courtesy: PKL Media

Our Predictions say Patna Pirates will win with a 51% probability and Jaipur Pink Panthers have a 46% chance of winning the Finals. There is a 3% chance of a tie happening.

Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Patna Pirates [Finals]

Jaipur Pink Panthers Patna Pirates
Amit Hooda (RCNR) Dharmaraj Cheralathan(C,RCNR)
Jasvir Singh(C, RIN) Rajesh Mondal (RIN)
Rajesh Narwal (RCV) Bajirao Hodage (RCV)
Shabeer Bapu (M) Pardeep Narwal (M)
Rohit Rana (LCV) Kuldeep Singh (LCV)
Ajay Kumar (LIN) Surjeet Singh (LIN)
Ran Singh (LCNR) Fazel Atrachali (LCNR)

 

Puneri Paltan vs  Telugu Titans [3/4th Place]

Puneri Paltan Telugu Titans
Somvir Shekhar(RCNR) Sandeep Narwal(RCNR)
Ajay Thakur (RIN) Nilesh Salunke(RIN)
Parmod Narwal(RCV) Jasmer Singh Gulia(RCV)
Nitin Tomar(M) Rahul Chaudhary (M)
Manjeet Chhillar(LCV) Vinod Kumar(LCV)
Deepak Niwas Hooda(LIN) S Mahalingam(LIN)
Joginder Narwal(LCNR) Sandeep Dhull (LCNR)

 

Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 3.32.22 pm

SEMI-FINALS, HYDERABAD | 29th Jul

Puneri Paltan vs Patna Pirates

Puneri Paltans Patna Pirates
Ravinder Kumar* (RCNR) Dharamraj Cheralathan (C, RCNR)
Deepak Niwas Hooda (RIN) Rajesh Mondal (RIN)
Somvir Sekhar (RCV) Bajirao Hodage (RCV)
Nitin Tomar (M) Pardeep Narwal (M)
Manjeet Chhillar (C, LCV) Kuldeep Singh (LCV)
Ajay Thakur (LIN) Surjeet Singh (LIN)
Joginder Narwal (LCNR) Fazel Atrachali (LCNR)
* Ravinder Pahal most likely will not play

Telugu Titans vs Jaipur Pink Panthers

Telugu Titans Jaipur Pink Panthers
Sandeep Narwal (RCNR) Amit Hooda (RCNR)
Nilesh Salunke (RIN) Jasvir Singh(C, RIN)
Jasmer Singh Gulia (RCV) Rajesh Narwal (RCV)
Rahul Chaudhary (M) Shabeer Bapu (M)
Vinod Kumar (LCV) Rohit Rana (LCV)
S Mahalingam (LIN) Ajay Kumar (LIN)
Sandeep Dhull (LCNR) Ran Singh (LCNR)

 Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 12.42.00 pm

DABANG DELHI HOME LEG, DELHI| 24th-27th Jul

We are currently not publishing the predictions because most of the teams are  playing their second string team or bench strength. Predictions for the Semifinals and Finals will be updated soon.

U MUMBA HOME LEG, MUMBAI | 20th-23rd Jul

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 12.29.14 pm

Read more: How this works | Player Ratings

BENGAL WARRIORS HOME LEG, KOLKATA | 16th-19th Jul

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 3.32.59 pm

BENGALURU BULLS HOME LEG, BENGALURU | 12th-15th Jul

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 3.34.10 pm

PATNA PIRATES HOME LEG, PATNA | 07th-10th Jul

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 4.50.58 pm

 

TELUGU TITANS HOME LEG, HYDERABAD | 03rd-06th Jul

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 12.21.45 pm

Read more: How this works | Player Ratings

JAIPUR PINK PANTHERS HOME LEG, JAIPUR | 29th-02nd Jul

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 4.47.49 pm

 

PUNERI PALTANS HOME LEG, MUMBAI | 25th-28th Jun

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 12.48.03 pm

Read more: How this works | Player Ratings